CT1: Cai Rang floating market - Lo Huu Tieu - (orchard) (NT)
Distance: 18 kms
Transport: Cruise ship, Big Boat.
Time: 3am (departure 6am or 7am)
● Picking guests at Ninh Kieu wharf, the delegation began exploring the floating market - a text
Typical of the Mekong Delta. After visiting the "booth" floating on
But also learn how to trade the small business of the river, the ship will take quarter
Visitors to the rice gourd factory to see firsthand the process of processing rice noodles
By simple manual.
Continue the journey, wading into the creek, watching the old house with orchards.
Experience the western monkey bridge and enjoy traditional food such as rice wine,
Grilled hams, roasted frogs, pancakes ... (Cost excluded).
● Delegation back to Ninh Kieu wharf.
● End of tour.
CT2: Cai Rang Branch - Phong Dien Branch or Cai Rang Branch - My Khanh Branch (NT)
Code: CRPD - CRMK
Transport: Cruise ship
Departure time: 4:00, 5:30, 6:00 am
● Depart from Ninh Kieu wharf to go along Can Tho river for sightseeing
The local people along the river banks, Can Tho ancient market, Quang Trung bridge.
● To Phong Dien floating market - floating market specializing in retailing local specialty vegetables and fruits -
On the way visit visit and enjoy seasonal fruit at home garden.
● Continue to visit Cai Rang floating market you visit the scene of buying and selling activities on
River - a living feature bold garden of the river.
● Go to Ninh Kieu wharf. End program.
ALL IN PRICE
Unit: 1,000 VND
Price / Guest
CRPD / CRMK
- CODE "CR-HT": Guests will visit Cai Rang Floating Market and Hoi Xo Market
"CR-PD": Visitors to Cai Rang Floating Market and Phong Dien Floating Market
"CR-MK": Visitors to Cai Rang Floating Market and My Khanh Island
● The price includes:
Local HDV, insurance, sightseeing tours and fruit ...
● Price does not include:
- If you go to Ba Gio or Ut Hien Garden, the surcharge is VND 100,000 / ship.
- Visit My Khanh KDL, visit fee: 60,000 VND / guest.
- VAT and other personal expenses outside the program.
Prices above apply from 01/05/2017 to 01/05/2018
For more information please contact us NESTA HOTEL CAN THO